Weeks ago I promised a giveaway here at Things Your Grandmother Knew -- well, here it is!
I'm giving away a copy of Coats & Clark Fashion Forecast book, No. 199; copyright 1970. It has patterns and instructions for knitting and crocheting pullover and cardigan sweaters and vests, a pouch shoulder bag, a mini-dress, caps, scarves, a beret, suits and other two-piece dressing. Here's a scan of the front and back covers:
(Before you get into the whole "how to enter" thing, I also wanted to let you know that I'm also giving away a copy of God In My Kitchen: Fifty-Two Thoughts For Homemakers (1958) at my other blog.)
There are many ways -- options -- to enter. Multiple entries are allowed -- but not necessary.
* Tweet the following:
I entered @DPopTart’s contest to win a FREE copy of a retro knitting and crocheting book! http://bit.ly/rclmed(Remember to come back here and leave a comment with your tweet for me to verify.)
You may tweet your entry once a day.
* Friend me on Face Book: Deanna Dahlsad. (When making the request, note that you are entering the contest.)
* Post about this contest at your blog or website — if you do this you must include in your post to this contest post or to Things Your Grandmother Knew in general.
(Please include the link to your blog post in the comments section so that I can find your post.)
* Post your entry as a comment — if you do this, please make sure I’ve got your email address, because if you’re the winner I’ll need your email address to contact you regarding your shipping information.
Here’s the giveaway fine print:
* Giveaway is open to US residents only
* Be sure that you leave your email so that I can contact you
* Contest ends October 16, 2011; entries must be made on or before midnight, central time, October 15, 2011. Winner will be contacted by October 18, 2011, and has 48 hours to respond; otherwise, I’ll draw another name.